OBC has developed a new educational model. A bricks and mortar campus is not required to provide seminary education, especially these days. OBC does not have a traditional campus. Students learn from highly renown teachers and professors. Students meet in the local church and are mentored by qualified church leaders and pastors.
The purpose of Okanagan Bible College and the Canadian Graduate School of Ministry is to prepare men and women to be faithful ministers of Christ in the Church and in society at large. Any qualified student is welcome without regard to denomination, race, sex, or physical disabilities. We believe in the conviction that God has acted redemptively in human history - In light of this truth we feel called to prepare the lives of our students to be ambassadors of that redemption in our world. We seek to strengthen and deepen the spiritual life of students through learning, mentorship and other academic activities; engaging them in critical discussions about the Bible and theology thus equipping them for faith, life and service in today's world. Since its founding, the school has attracted students from across Canada and beyond. Our Alumni serve the Lord in churches, missions and as lay leaders.
- We believe in the complete divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, extending to the very words employed by the sacred writers; in consequence of which these writings are of supreme and final authority in all matters relating to faith and conduct.
- We believe in the doctrine of the Holy Trinity; one eternal God in three co-eternal and co-equal Persons as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the perfect deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His miracles, and His bodily resurrection and ascension.
- We believe in the fact of the temptation and fall of man with consequent corruption of human nature and liability to eternal punishment.
- We believe in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ for sinners, whereby eternal redemption is provided through His shed blood.
- We believe in the coming again of Jesus Christ for His redeemed people, to be followed by His universal reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, the eternal blessedness of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost
- We believe in the personal ministry of the Holy Spirit, Who indwells the believer and empowers for Christian life and service.
- We believe in the personality of Satan, the prince of evil beings, whose final doom is the lake of fire.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.